I'm heading to New Orleans on Saturday morning for a business trip. A week of seminars about the computer program that we use, so it won't be days filled with fun! Hopefully we'll have nights of yummy food--with a $300 expense account, you'd think I'd have more than enough for food, but with the restaurants that my coworkers are looking at, I'm starting to wonder. And I've never been to New Orleans, so this will all be new for me. I certainly won't be able to compare it to pre-Katrina.
This will be my first time leaving Emma for any extended amount of time, and I'm really not looking forward to that. I'm going to miss her so much! I worry about how she'll be when I'm gone, and how she and Andrew will be. I won't be back until really late on Wednesday night, so I won't see her until Thursday. Well, that is if she's asleep like she should be when I come home after midnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I love whatever toy that is she's riding-so cute!
ReplyDelete